Good things are meant to be shared. Especially things that would benefit others and improve their health/lives. And I would feel bad if I don’t share them. It could be one of my sources of pahala as well. Well, Allah knows best. Okay, here we go!
My first ever gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free and soy-free homemade cookies! Recipe was modified from: http://www.eatgood4life.com/gluten-free-cowboy-cookies/
Gluten Free Cowboy Cookies
- 3/4 cup white rice flour
- 1 organic egg
- 1/2 cup virgin coconut oil
- 3/4 cup regular oats, gluten free
- 1/3 cup almond flakes
- 2 tbsp pure/raw honey*
- 1/2 tsp aluminum free baking soda
- 1/2 tsp aluminum free baking powder
- 1 tsp alcohol-free pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt (I used garam bukit)
- Preheat oven to 350F (176 C).
- Mix everything in a large bowl. Beat until combine.
- Scoop cookie batter onto the baking pan about 2 inches apart. Bake for ~9 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Store in an airtight container.
*Disebabkan guna madu untuk ganti gula (refined sugar), please watch the texture. Kalau agak-agak cair satu macam tu, pandai-pandai la tambah sunflower seeds ke, oats ke, almond flakes ke, chocolate chips ke..
**Please bear in mind this cookie is not crunchy. It is chewy dan rapuh gitu.
***I also share these good stuff on my FB. Feel free to follow. Tak payah Add Friend pun takpe. Most of my posts are public anyway.